In no particular order of priority, here are my 2015 share-able goals:
- join and participate in a hobby group i.e. drone group or R-Pi group
- drink grown-up coffee (no more sweet coffee *le sigh*)
- continue my special “secret” project
- join 1-2 hackathons (and win at least 1)
- improve as a Rails dev
- blog at least once a month
- 1-2 small-ish web app projects
- play table tennis again (the only sport that i can think of that doesn’t require much endurance)
finish The Last of Us (oh god!)
- save up
- finish at least 2 books
One of the reasons why I share my yearly “goals” is to force myself to do them. It’s going to be embarrassing if I publicize a list and not accomplish them by the end of the year, right?
I will maintain a changelog below so I can update this post whenever a goal is accomplished.
- Version 1.0 – initial goals
- Version 1.1 – add finish books