I created something out of boredom: http://stuff.katpadi.ph.
So… obviously it’s a game. It’s not original. It’s nothing amazing. It’s a space invaders clone with a twist. I am still enhancing the “twist” part.
There’s a heartbreaker (it’s a pig!). It rips the hearts out. But the hearts still give hearts anyway. It’s silly, I know. There are stupid burgers for plus points too. And yeah, there’s a special bouncy
bullet broccoli that’s basically just there to make your life harder. (I really need to make the broccoli rotate, argh)
I used Phaser v2.8.8 to build it.
A few years back a friend of mine also taught me how to create a Flappy Bird clone. I called it Dragon x Starbucks: The Coffee Slayer (because I’m cheesy).
- I now have bonus pick-up items.
- I also added high score using local storage.
- I have fixed the multiple tween collision bug.
- I have burgers for +points.
- And a bouncing broccoli.
- A friend helped me with the “heartbreaker” sprite image.